" Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel." I Corinthians 4:15 (NIV)
The purpose of the Father's Touch Ministry is to touch the lives of pastors and their ministries with a father's care that
comes from the Heavenly Father. To build a friendly covenant relationship while offering a protective spiritual covering.
1. Comfort- For small (family-friendly) churches it is at times very uncomfortable being in larger settings where competiton, intimidation and lack of identification exists. The Father's touch seeks to provide a comfortable
relationship that honors and values your calling and anointing.
2. Correction- All ministries need guidance, direction and instruction. The need for healthy correction will keep you from ministry pit-falls and help you to maintain an excellent ministry for the Lord.
3. Care - This ministry promises to unconditionally meet your needs. In other words, we will care for you when you are
standing in ministry or if you fall. We will protect your interest, encourage you and always build you up.
4. Communication- In order to have a healthy and long lasting relationship both parties must be open and honest in everything. This ministry promises to be effective communicators regarding expectations, changes, feelings, rhema words and directions. We believe that open two-way communication is essential.
5. Control- The Father's Touch Ministry will always honor the independence (autonomy) of each pastor and ministry.
Touching The Needs
As your spiritual father I promise :
To be a Prayer Partner. Regularly praying for you, your family and ministry.
To provide Training. A leadership and five-fold ministry conference will be offered annually. Other training needs will be considered.
- To license and ordain leaders.
- To dedicate churches and ministries.
- To mediate and facilitate conflicts and problems of disorganization and division.
- To provide temporary leadership covering in the case of a pastor's immoral and unethical conduct. Restoration sessions will be offered to the pastor.
- To provide regular monthly contact in person, by telephone and mailings.
- To provide a network of pastors for fellowship and spiritual development.
ISN'T IT TIME THAT YOU RECEIVED A FATHER'S TOUCH!
You can contact Apostle James Glenn at :
Center of Attraction Outreach, 4375 S. Washington Rd., Saginaw, MI 48601
Home / Center of Attraction / Meet James & Leona Glenn / Kingdom Shakers / Contact Us / Special Events